Thursday, October 21, 2010

“No Dogs Bark” by Juan Rulfo (Mexico)

I learned from the story “No Dogs Bark” was that Mexico has dry desert with mountains. Those poor people who lived on the country side would have a hard time to get help when they were in danger like Igancio. They have to cross the big desert by walking with no food to get help from others because they didn’t have enough money for good transportation. I also learned that good parents never let their kids in danger. They would do everything to help their kids even though they didn’t have any strength left, they will still keep going like Igancio’s father. Parents always love their kids, but sometimes the kids don’t realize. 
            If I become a parent one day, I will be a good parent for my children. I will talk to my children nicely and let them know what they did wrong. I will not punish them, but teach them to do the right things and don’t do the bad things again. I take good care of them and I support them and do everything I could do to help them to achieve their goals. I will be similar to Igancio’s father because every parent loves their kids. They never let their kids in danger alone. They will always take good care of their children like Igancio’s father who never let Igancio die in the forest. 
By: Xiong Her

No comments: